From the Teachings of The Seer Almine - Spiritual Journeys Proudly Presents:
The Guided Life - How to Live a Life of Mastery and Magic
Presented by Rogier, with assistance from yoga & meditation guide Malue
Early bird price through September 25th, 2015
*Please note: the full package version is sold out; retreat-only option still available.
This three-day sacred gathering will take place on the Day out of Time, starting Friday, November 13, in the breathtaking setting of Tuscany, Italy near the town of San Gimignano.
- Study the guiding principles of the Celestial Pillars of Magic
- Gain a deeper understanding of the meaning of life
- Learn how to connect to your inner guidance through the language of the Runes
- Learn how to hear the voice of the Infinite's intent
- The Seer Almine intends to send a live broadcast during this retreat
- Powerful Day Out of Time ceremony designed by Almine
Rune initiations will be available to course participants
Facilitator: Ronni email@example.com
Magic and Mastery in Tuscany, Italy
We present a golden opportunity to stay at a Tuscany country estate near the medieval town of San Gimignano (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), while immersing yourself in the profound spiritual practices of The Seer Almine. This sacred gathering and retreat will be three full days, including a Day out of Time ceremony on Friday 13th. You will be spending four nights at the country estate Torraccia di Chiusi, sharing a spacious room with a traveling companion.
This offer includes:
- A room with a rustic touch from 12-16 November, 2015
- Breakfast daily
- Spa access
- Saltwater pool overlooking San Gimignano
- Live communication from Almine
- Daily lectures, yogas and meditations
- Rune initiations
- Torraccia di Chiusi offers lunch buffet (€17) and dinner (€25)
- They accept MasterCard and Visa
- Vegan, gluten free and vegetarian meals may be requested
- Prolonging the stay is optional
- Torraccia di Chiusi sits on the ancient pilgrim route Via Francigena
Approximate airfare (current round-trip rates at expedia.com, 11-17 Nov.):
New York - Florence: $800 USD
Amsterdam - Pisa: $150 USD
Moscow - Florence: $200 USD
Copenhagen - Florence: $200 USD
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is this event more expensive than a regular 3-day retreat?
The total price represents a package deal, in that it includes lodging in a most charming Tuscan environment. This allows for a more total experience, including sharing meals together, evening walks, gazing at starry skies and (weather permitting) bonfires. Not to mention the fact that, besides staff, there will be only retreat participants present. For this sacred event we opted to hire a rich, conducive environment in which everything is provided for, and that can sustain and amplify our collective focus and Field of Hope for the full three days.
*Do you offer a non-lodging option?
Yes, we do; early bird registration is $640 (from $740). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make the payment. But be aware that the nearest town - San Gimignano - is 25 minutes away. Should you find a room, you’d still have to spend money on taxis, etc.